Since March 16 in Uzbekistan:
- If there are certificates of vaccination against COVID-19, entry of all persons without PCR tests is allowed.
- In the absence of a certificate of vaccination, a PCR test is required for a period of no more than 72 hours, or to pass express tests upon arrival in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- All restrictions on the free passage of citizens of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan through all land checkpoints at the border are lifted
- Temporary restrictions on the movement of all persons through land checkpoints on the border of Uzbekistan with Tajikistan are being lifted.
- The functioning of the electronic visa issuance system (E – VISA) for foreign citizens is also resumed.